Recording studio & equipment
My recording studio in Kingston, SW London, is a great flexible space.
The studio has custom-treated acoustic, can record multiple musicians / vocalists in isolation and houses high-end recording gear.
The recording studio is a comfortable, versatile recording space including live room and isolation booth, capable of multi-tracking up to a 5-piece band in a day. We pride ourselves on our high-spec equipment to ensure a top quality precision sound. You can see an up-to-date list of recording equipment below.
I can also provide a mobile recording set up for large groups in bigger venues and choir recordings.
Recording studio gallery
(click on the photo to open the gallery)
- AVID IO
- Burl A-D Bomber Converter
- AVID Artist Mix Controller
- iMac i7 16GB
- ATC SCM 25A
- SX4 Ollo Reference Headphones
- Bose S1
- Allen & Heath GSR24M Mixer
- Neve 1073 x 4
- D.A.V. Electronics Mic Pres x 4
- Apollo 8p x 8 (Unison Technology)
- Mojave MA300
- Lauten Audio Clarion
- Neumann TLM 103
- Microtech Gefell M300 x 2 (matched pair)
- SE Electronics sE4400a x 2 (matched pair)
- Aston Spirit
- SE Electronics sER1 x 2 (matched pair)
- Golden Age Project R1 MKII x 2
- Shure SM58 x 8
- Shure SM57 x 3
- Shure D112
- Rode NT1 x 2
- Warm Audio WA76 compressor
- Hairball Audio 1176 rev D
- Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Drive DI V2
- Drawmer compressors
- Pro Tools 2019 Ultimate HDX
- Logic Pro X
Vast collection including:
- Universal Audio UAD-2
- Maag EQ
- Sonnox Oxford EQ, Inflator, Dynamics
- Kontakt 6
- Native Instruments Komplete 10
- AIR Hybrid
- AIR Structure
- AIR Xpand!
- AIR Velvet
- AIR Loom
- Addictive Drums 2
- Addictive Keys
- Alicia Keys Piano
- Abbey Road Pianos
- Abbey Road Drumkit
- Toontrack Drums
- Spitfire Audio Strings Collection including chamber strings and solo strings.
- Spitfire Audio BBC Symphony Orchestra
- Spitfire LABS
- Yahama CFX Grand Sample Library
- Pianoteq 6 Pro
- B3 Organs
- Yahama B1 Silent Piano with onboard MIDI synthesiser
- Fender Precision Bass Guitar
- Mapex Drumkit
- Various hand percussion including tambourines, shakers, bongos, cowbells (and whistles)
Recording Studio Facilities
- Comfortable air-conditioned studio
- Flexible recording space, with single or double room, and isolated vocal booth.
- Outdoor garden space, secure storage and bubble tent for client use.
- Vehicular access for easy equipment unloading/loading
- On-street parking on the nearby road
- Adjacent loo / wash room
- Local shops, pub-restaurant and chippie 5 minutes walk.
A Music Producer’s Guide to the Art of Talkback
What to say on talkback and how to say it The best music producers have highly developed emotional intelligence. If you can master building relationships with your clients and know what to say to bring out the best in your musicians, you will be on the road to...